Whether you are upgrading an existing facility or re-purposing space to create a new college, primary or secondary school ICT Suite, we can help you get the quality learning space your school deserves and ensure that it is delivered on time, on budget and with the minimum of disruption.
We have planned, supplied and installed efficient and well equipped ICT Suites for schools and Academies around London and Home Counties. We can provide a true end-to-end service from planning your ICT Suite and specifying AV Systems and hardware through cabling, bespoke furniture and benching then managing the project and ensuring the best fitting and finish.
From concept to completion
A new ICT suite or bespoke school furniture can be a substantial investment and needs to meet every target for quality, performance, future proofing and value. At Compubits, we have over 20 years of experience working closely with teachers and pupils across the whole of the UK, procuring and designing school furniture and complete ICT suites that make the most of available space and enhance teaching.
A complete service
Our ICT Suite projects can provide all or just a few of the following services:
- Classroom design layouts: school furniture layout, PC locations, peripheral layouts, network and power outlets (including desks that use pop-up monitor screens so they can be used for any lesson)
- ICT school desks design and classroom furniture supply and installation
- Network cabling
- Wireless networking
- Audio visual proposals and installation
- Hardware supply and installation
- Full project management and coordination with the school
- Microsoft Software Licensing
- Pre-configuration so your ICT suite is up and running as soon as it is installed
ICT storage, school furniture and mobility
Finding great storage for your tablets, laptops and iPods can be a breakthrough in ICT provision and effective school furniture. It will protect the hardware, ensure devices are charged ready for use, enable devices to be effectively transported across the school or college campus and help to educate users in the protection and care of equipment and tidiness. There are some fantastic solutions, for example, a mobile trolley or cupboard can include universal, synchronised and secure software with space for wireless access. We can assist with finding the right solution to meet your needs: simple, neat, efficient, mobile and stylish.