We’ll help take IT to the cloud
Cloud Services from Compubits make it easier and more cost-effective to protect and manage your data. We provide an affordable way to enjoy the business benefits of a comprehensive IT solution, offering hosted services that include, cloud servers, email encryption, email filtering, email archiving, physical and virtual machine backup all thanks to cloud technology. We can even host your entire infrastructure in the cloud, covering all services and remote desktops required to allow you to operate your business.
If your organisation is growing and you need to invest in your IT infrastructure, you might find the costs are a bit off-putting. That’s why our Cloud Services are perfect for your needs. You’ll reduce expenses, and improve security and performance. Who doesn’t desire that?
What is the cloud?
In basic terms the “cloud” consists of servers, storage, hosted applications, systems and infrastructure providing computing resources as a service (usually via the internet) to end users who interact using a number of different software programs and devices.
There are three main cloud areas:
- Public – Third party providers offering resources & services over the internet. This would include DropBox, Accounting software such as Sage 200 Extra Online or Microsoft Office 365.
- Private – Generally used by larger companies, the private or internal cloud uses hardware on private networks to provide services for users within an organisation.
- Hybrid – This option combines local hardware and third party services. For example a local server could store business critical files accessed daily whilst email could be provided by a third party e.g. Microsoft Office 365.
What are the benefits?
Reduce set up costs – Subscription services reduce the initial setup cost for systems. Use (and pay for) only what you need – Manage services and costs as new users come on board rather than buying a 50 user system before you have any staff. Mobile working – Cloud services can be accessed wherever there is an internet connection, it’s easy to setup access to systems wherever you or your staff are working. Reliability –Unlike some solutions we don’t use outdated hardware to provide these services, we partner with industry leading providers (Microsoft, Sage, Mozy, DropBox, Box).
Our Cloud Services
- Email & communication – Microsoft office 365
- Secure, shared document storage
- Online backup
For further information please contact us