IT Service and Support
We advise you on all aspects of your infrastructure.
- We expertly and pro-actively advise you on all issues related to your IT
- We take into account the specific needs of your business
- We show you solutions that ensure the functionality of your IT
IT support for companies
Compubits provides competent management for all areas of your IT infrastructure, which means you can trust us to deliver the responsive IT support and service that you need to keep your IT systems running smoothly. Our specialist technicians will consider every aspect of your requirements and provide prompt, responsive and professional advice. We make sure that you and your team can make the best possible use of your IT systems, so that you can concentrate on your core business, safe in the knowledge that when you do need help, you can always depend on our support.
IT Support for your whole infrastructure
Your organisation’s infrastructure consists of numerous hardware, software and remote components that work together seamlessly and must be coordinated, so that your operations run smoothly. If you want to get the best results, as well as making sure that individual hardware and software components are working properly, you need to look at your IT infrastructure as a whole. We make sure that all your systems work together seamlessly, so that you can benefit from streamlined, trouble-free operation every day.
Gold Support you can rely on
Gold support is our comprehensive managed service focused on keeping you IT working to minimising any downtime. This package has been specifically designed for small and medium size businesses so it is flexible, helps you manage your IT costs and ensures your business IT is protected, secure and working at its best.
Benefits of Gold support
- Fixed, easy to budget monthly cost
- Your IT systems are monitored, managed and maintained
- Immediate technical support
- Collaborative and strategic IT consultancy
- Access to an extensive skill-set and technical expertise
Features of Gold support
- Immediate first line response
- Unlimited on-site and remote support
- Network monitoring service
- Anti-spyware monitoring
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Cloud data backup and restore service
- Microsoft and third party patch assessment and deployment
- Your Time minutes (minutes for administration tasks) (What is this?)
- Strategic IT consultancy & advice
Choose from the extra services below to customise a contract to your business requirements:
- Web content filtering
- Backup & disaster recovery
- Managed internet connection
- Email filtering & continuity
- Additional cloud document backup and replication
- Online Office productivity with Microsoft Office 365
- Anti-virus and spyware protection
IT emergency? Do you require immediate assistance?
Compubits provides immediate telephone remote and onsite assistance to organisations across London when they experience an IT emergency.
Who can we help and how do we charge?
We charge non-contracted clients a one-off emergency assessment fee and an hourly emergency callout fee thereafter. This charge is based on the level of support required ( First, Second and Third line, remote or onsite support).
There is no obligation to continue working with us after we have provided emergency assistance, although many clients have continued to retain our services.
What do we class as an IT emergency?
- Network connectivity failure
- Server failure
- Hardware failure
- Security breach
- Data loss
Contact us today to see how we can assist your business run more effectively.