IT Security Consulting
We ensure the security of your IT.
- We perform an audit of your company IT infrastructure
- We inform you of any vulnerabilities in your existing systems
- We develop a security plan and advise you on the required implementation
How can we help?
We can provide ongoing advisory services to IT Managers and other key decision makers within your business, helping you to get a maximum return from your IT investment.
We are happy to identify, recommend and source the best technology solutions for your individual IT projects. We also provide fully managed services to organisations that wish to outsource their IT project requirements.
We can also help you to introduce a complex IT strategy road map that will meet your medium and long-term business goals and provide a business case to justify any IT investment costs.
Protect yourself against cybercrime
Your corporate IT is exposed to an extremely high number of daily threats, such as phishing, malware or hacker attacks. Guard against time and save your company and all of its data.
The IT Security Consultancy from Compubits
Compubits is your professional partner in the field of IT Security, so let one of our IT consultants arrange an appointment. Make time for the security of your corporate network, so that you and your staff can work at any time without any problems and ensure your data is protected and secure. We advise you comprehensively and competently about a customised solution that suits your company’s requirements.
Network Security Services
Technology strategy, design and integration.
From planning to deployment, we’ll help you to introduce the following network security solutions:
- Firewall technology (including firewall management services).
- Enterprise level anti-virus and anti-spam solutions.
- Data leakage prevention.
- PCIDSS compliance.
- Network security policy and procedure development.
- Network security monitoring.
Network penetration testing.
A form of ‘Ethical Hacking’ that is conducted onsite by a network security professional for the purpose of attempting to gain access to resources on your network.
We’ll intentionally target business critical ‘sensitive’ data including customer information, personnel, payroll and other financial information. We will also try to access other networks from your network infrastructure.
Lastly, we will assess your desktop PC configuration and seek vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
Server security assessment.
A process designed to look for potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited, predominantly at Active Directory level, including:
- Predicable admin accounts.
- Redundant user accounts.
- Weak passwords.
- Extreme file permissions.
- User account policies.
- In addition, we will also conduct a comprehensive audit of your DMZ servers (demilitarized zone, or perimeter network).
Wireless security testing.
A testing service conducted onsite by a Network Security specialist for the purpose of identifying any potential wireless security risks. Initially, we will create a blueprint of your wireless network in order to identify active and rogue access points in your building. We will then follow the below process in order to identify any network vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
- Attempt to crack wireless encryption, including WEP, WPA and WPA2.
- Attempt to access the internet using your wireless connection.
- Attempt to access other machines and sensitive data on your network.
Network security policy review.
A comprehensive audit of information security policies, processes and procedures that are used by organisations to enforce the protection of sensitive business critical data.
We also offer a policy creation service, creating an effective information security policy for businesses that do not have a policy in place. This includes testing processes and policy/procedure documentation.
Managed Firewall Services.
We offer a fully managed firewall service to clients that don’t have an internal IT function, or they wish to relieve their internal IT manager from the burden of ongoing firewall management. This service includes:
- Firewall configuration and optimisation.
- Scheduled patching, subscription updates and firmware updates.
- Rule management.
- Emergency support, including onsite assistance when required.
Web Content Filtering
Manage your staff’s internet usage easily and securely
Using the internet for personal reasons, or visiting dangerous sites, can be counterproductive for a business. Our web content filtering solution can be set to restrict access to certain sites during certain hours, apply different rules to different people or computers or set quotas. This can cover browsing websites, chatting on instant messenger clients or even social networking.
The only reliable way to protect your users and network effectively is to implement real-time intelligent and dynamic web content filtering.
Main features of our web content filtering solution:
- Dynamic Content Analysis: Accurately categorise and block all undesirable content
- Website Signature Scanning: Prevent the use of anonymous proxies
- Traffic Tracking: Monitor web activity in real-time
- Cost Effective: Enterprise class filtering without compromise
- Advanced Reporting: Understand and interpret web usage
- ‘Who, What, When & Where’: Policy tools to create specific environments that fit all your users’ needs
Web content filtering solution doesn’t need to be oppressive – unnecessary restriction in the workplace can undermine well-earned trust. Compubits’ web content filtering solution allows control of what, when and where employees can access without impacting on their experience. Objectionable content can be blocked, whilst leaving the rest of a site available for use.
Did you know…?
As an employer you are responsible for your employees’ activities when using the internet. If someone is found to be conducting illegal/ inappropriate activity, you could be liable. By having an Acceptable Usage Policy, employees will know the limitations on internet and email usage. This policy will also help protect your organisation against liability for the actions of your employees.
Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP)
An AUP is a written agreement, between employer and employee, whose intent is to identify permissible workplace uses of the Internet and prohibited workplace uses of the Internet. More simply, it is a basic set of ground rules for your employees’ use of the Internet. An AUP will help your employees and you understand what they can use the internet for, where the boundaries lay and what is not acceptable.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.