Outsource your IT to Compubits
Our experts are your experts!
Information Technology is essential for any business, but it’s definitely not easy. Little wonder that many companies are increasingly looking to outsource their IT and hand over responsibility for many IT functions to managed service providers who can do all the heavy lifting for them.
Benefits of outsourced IT support:
- We deal with any IT problems, allowing you to concentrate on your business
- Guaranteed uptime and maximised speed of your network, email, databases and internet access
- Data security with a minimised risk of loss, corruption and theft
- Easy to budget with a fixed monthly price for all IT work
- Removes any concerns over your IT infrastructure
- Our team of Microsoft specialist engineers, keep up-to-speed and are on-hand if you need them
- Cost effective – avoiding the need to employ any additional IT staff
Compubits’ business ethos is to take the time to get to know the clients and their individual needs. Working primarily with SMEs allows Compubits to fully integrate with the client’s whole business. Compubits fits their services to their clients and not the other way around.
Whatever your business requirements are, Compubits can deliver. We provide a full IT consultancy service and have excelled in a wide range of IT projects including the following:
- IT Procurement – computer hardware and software
- Installation – servers, desktops, peripherals, routers etc.
- Computer Networking – network design, data cabling, wireless networking (public and non-public), WANs, LANs etc.
- Cloud and Office 365 Migration – server/desktop migration and computer upgrades.
- Communications – broadband, email, remote access, VPNs etc.
- Internet Services – web design/development and search engine optimisation (SEO), domain registration/management and web hosting, spam filtering and online backup.
- Office Moves – IT resource planning and implementation
- Support – Server support, desktop support, IT systems support, Apple Mac support, computer repairs and upgrades.
All our IT consultants are qualified to degree level, are Microsoft Certified and have at least 12 years industry experience.